Food safety is our ultimate goal
THE GOALS OF FOOD SAFETY
- Prevent Food Safety Incidents
- Respond Rapidly to Food Safety Incidents
FOOD SAFETY COMPLIANCE REQUIREMENTS
Your food safety plan must address these elements:
- Monitor and Document food safety procedures and activities
- Maintain and Document traceability of all products and materials
- Implement and Document preventative controls and corrective actions
ConcernTrak’s C-Shield addresses the monitoring and documentation of food safety activities and the implementation of preventative controls and corrective actions. C-Shield enables you to show documented compliance with your food safety plan.
ConcernTrak’s C-Trace tracks raw materials and their respective lots from receiving through the production process to the finished goods shipped to your customers. C-Trace enables a rapid and timely response to recalls while minimizing their scope.
And it’s not like you have a choice. Compliance with food safety regulations is now federal law. In addition, many of your customers are probably requiring the same compliance as a condition of future business.
However, the real question is how do you implement the appropriate compliance and still remain economically viable?
EFFECTIVE FOOD SAFETY COMPLIANCE SAVES MONEY
Eliminate time consuming and redundant procedures, eliminate errors and omissions and reduce your risk exposure so you can concentrate on your core business.
- Automate your paper – based system
- Eliminate redundant processes and minimize errors and omissions
- Limit the risks associated with non-compliance
- Respond timely and accurately during inspections and audits
- Employ food safety compliance data to analyze and streamline other aspects of your business
WE CAN HELP
Concerntrak will lead you through the maze of regulatory compliance, limit your exposure to the risks associated with possible recalls and provide new tools to improve your business and your bottom line.
Additionally, our team of experts in food safety can develop and implement new food safety plans, review and improve your existing food safety procedures, and provide auditing services for your production facility.